What you expect:
- See the beauty of HaLong Bay – One of the New 7 Wonders of Nature.
- Scenic cruise through a number of limestone and islet.
- Visit Heaven Palace Cave. Lunch on cruise
- Do kayak/bamboo boat and free activities then.
13h00: Savor your lunch on boat while passing by a number of beautiful islets such as Stone Dog, Incense Burner Islet.
14h00: Cruise further to take photos of Halong Bay symbol, a “Fighting cock” rock.
14h45: Visit Thiên Cung Cave, “Heaven Palace” cave, one the most beautiful ones in Halong Bay. After that, get back and cruise more around emerald water. You have 40 minutes to do kayaking or be transferred by a bamboo boat in Ba Hang Cave.
16h25: Reach the harbor again to catch the bus back to Hanoi.
20h45: Finish your unforgettable trip of HaLong Bay at your hotel in Hanoi.
What should bring: Hiking shoes, Sun cream, Sun glasses, Hats, Camera
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC
- Children are from 5 to under 9 years old are charged 75%
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%