- Visit Hoa Lu- The ancient capital of Viet Nam
- Visit Dinh and Le King Temple
- Explore caves by a sampan boat
- Biking around countryside villages
- Mua Caves (about 500 stone steps)
9h30: Visiting Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. We will visit Ding king temple and Le king temple in the 10th century, finding out the Heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars.
10h30: Visiting Mua Cave (Dancing cave), where you can get the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and NinhBinh city when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain( about 500 stone steps)
12h00: Enjoy the set menu Vietnamese cuisine lunch at Wonderland bungalow.
13h00: Discovering Tam Coc ( Three water caves) on the sampan (bamboo boat) in almost 2 hours passing through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave by boat will bring to you excited feeling
15h00: You will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam by cycling time.
16h00: Sunset party at the swimming pool: After discovering the amazing beauty of Ninh Binh by walking, hiking, cycling, tourists can relax by swimming, drinking local tea, fresh fruits while the Sun is setting (swimming in the allowable condition)
17h00: Say good bye to Ninh Binh
19:00-19:30: Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi.
What should bring: Hiking shoes, Sun cream, Sun glasses, Hats, Camera
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 75%
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%