|Time & Place||Activity|
|Hanoi arrival. Free and easy explore Hanoi street food tour
Overnight in hotel in Hanoi
Nha Trang – Arrival
Nha Trang – Dalat
Full Detail Schedule
Arrival in Hanoi, private car pick you up from the airport to the hotel
Free and easy to explore Hanoi Old Quarter
Optional: We offer you a Free Private Tour Guide will meet you at the hotel to help you explore the Old Quarter with Hanoi Street Food Tour with amazing tastes such as: Pho, Spring Roll, Rice Rolling Cake, Cha Ca, Banh Mi, Sticky Rice, Egg coffee,… Or some Attractions in Hanoi such as: Hanoi Old Quarter, the Train Street, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple,…
Note: You pay for your personal expense (such as drink, foods, or transportation … )
Nha Trang – Arrival
- Upon arrival at Cam Ranh airport our driver and tour guide will welcome you then tranfer to down town for lunch at local restaurant. Then we visit:
- Long Son Pagoda: is situated on the foothill of Trai Thuy Mountain in the city of Nha Trang. The temple is famous for its large white Buddha image, which sits atop the mountain crest and can be seen from anywhere in town
- Po Nagar Cham Tower: Commonly known as Thap Ba, the Po Nagar Cham Towers are a complex of temples erected approximately before 781 A.D. This complicated site belonged to the medieval principality of Khauthara, a small country near modern Nha Trang. The Po Nagar Towers are now situated on a mountain called Cu Lao, in downtown Nha Trang and next to Cai River.
- National Oceanographic Museum: that offers interesting exhibits of local marine life, including over 20,000 live and preserved marine specimens. Open to public since 1922, the institute also sponsors ongoing research and community projects, such as captive breeding programmes, preservation and regeneration of local coral reefs.
- Nha Trang Cathedral: (locally known as the stone church or Nui Church) is the largest church in the city. Set atop a hill that overlooks Nha Trang Train Station, it was constructed in provincial French Gothic style by Priest Louis Vallet during the early 19th century. Nha Trang Cathedral serves the local Catholic community
- Dinner at local restaurant.
- Free time at Nha Trang night market. Overnight at hotel in Nha Trang.
- Breakfast at hotel, then transfer to Da Lat. It takes about 4 hours on bus. Lunch at local restaurant. Then we start our tour by visiting:
- Flower garden: an extensive collection of native and exotic flowers, and for this reason, Da Lat is dubbed “the city of flowers” in Vietnam. Founded in 1966, the gardens feature more than 300 different kinds of flowers, many of which blossom all year round.
- Bao Dai Summer Palace: that you can discover the living of the royal family through 25 rooms and its amenities.
- Crazy house: Described as a “fairy tale house”, the building’s overall design resembles a giant tree, incorporating sculptured design elements representing natural forms such as animals, mushrooms, spider webs and caves.
- Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Da Lat.
- Breakfast at hotel, transfer to visit:
- Hydrangea flowers valley: This kind of flower bloom around year. Coming here you can take many nice photos.
- Da Lat Railway station: the imprint of French architectures on this land. One of the most unique French monuments.
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda: has a penchant to set national records – biggest bell in Vietnam, longest glass dragon (49 meters long), tallest Quan Am Bodhisattva statue, and so on. It’s a fact that this pagoda does things bigger and more beautiful than countless others, and there’s no denying it after you turn into the alley that leads you to the entrance. (included train trip from Da Lat Station to Trai Mat station to visit Linh Phuoc Pagoda – one way).
- Afternoon: take visit at Clay tunnels – Clay architectural masterpieces that retrace the history of Da Lat are prominent in the green pine forest by Tuyen Lam lake. Along the clay road show are several architectural sculptural masterpieces created by sculptor Trinh Ba Dung, who has a great passion for the ancient architecture of Da Lat. It took Dung four years to find suitable materials to build this amazing work which consists of basalt and dark red earth from the Central Highlands
- Lunch at local restaurant + dinner at your own arrangement. Overnight at hotel in Da lat
- Breakfast at hotel, we will move to visit:
- Sunny Farm: one of hot destination in Dalat. You can check in here and take many nice shoots with stair way to heaven. (free entrance but client need to order 01 drink – included drink fee)
- Cock Church: the biggest church in Dalat city which was designed and built by Frenchman.
- Truc Lam pagoda: Take a cable car to visit a pine covered island in the middle of Tuyen Lam Lake (included 1 way cable car).
- Dalanta Waterfall: Datanla waterfall has a 20-meter drop and According to the legend. There is also a deep chasm called Dead Cave at its foot. Otherwise, taking the advantage of the waterfall, a native military in the war with the The Chams people took refuge and preserved their force, according to the legend.
- Xuan Huong Lake: At the very heart of Dalat city, lying Xuan Huong Lake. Used to be the site in which many indigenous people of Langbian highland inhabited, this man-made lake is nowadays the most beautiful lake of Dalat, giving the city an invaluable gift of having a lake right in the center.
- Free time to shopping at Big C and Dalat market.
- Lunch at local restaurant + BBQ Dinner at restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Da Lat.
- The price can be change during the holidays
Tour price includes:
- Hotels and accommodations mentioned.
- Meals mentioned in itinerary (B,L,D = Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Transport/transfer as per itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Personal Expense
BOOK NOW-PAY LATER