Duration: 2 Days 3 Night
Sapa Tour + Bac Ha Market By Bus 2 Days 1 Night in 3-Star Hotel in Sapa
- Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Y linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van Village – Hotel (Lunch + Dinner)
- Day 2: Sapa – Bac Ha Market (Love Market) – Hanoi (Breakfast + Lunch)
Tour with all included as: Luxury Bus transport round trip ( Hanoi <=> Sapa ) + 3 Star Hotel (Sapa Vista Hotel or Sapa Panorama Hotel) with Elevator, Room with Air-conditioned, Balcony, Mountain View + Entrance fees + All 4 meals in the tours + English tour guide and tour activities as mentioned in the tour details.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Y linh Ho – Lao Chai Village + Ta Van Village – Hotel (L,D)
06h30: Free pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and transfer to Sapa Tours’ Office, No.17 Hang Hanh Street.
07:00: Get on big Bus and depart for Sapa ,following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break for 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sapa.
12:30: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. The tour guide will be waiting for you at No.3 Fansipan Str (where the bus stop), He is holding the sign with “Your Name” to welcome you. Then, please follow him to come to our travel office and hotel in sapa.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14h00: You will begin yours 12 km trek on small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley toward Lao Chai village of Black H’mong ethnic people. Here we will discover their daily life and how they make traditional clothes, handicraft, indigo… We will visit the biggest valley which provides the best view for golden rice terrace fields. After Lao Chai we walk to Ta Van village of Giay people. It is a small group of ethnic people with a rich culture and beautiful houses located on rice paddy fields.
Lao Chai & Ta Van Villages, about 8 km from Sapa town, where black H’mong and Dzay people are living, it is also the beginning of the valley which is called Muong Hoa. From a high point of the main road, great view of the whole villages open wide to offer the marvelous panorama views, backed by high mountains and facing the river. Here you will enjoy the fresh air, see terraced fields and stream, discover and visit some of Black H’mong families. You will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact them, learn about their culture and customs…
17:00: Our car or jeep will take you come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, before enjoy the romantic overnight in the 3 Star Hotel in Sapa – The 3 Star Hotel (Sapa Vista Hotel or Sapa Panorama Hotel) with Elevator, Room with Air-conditioned, Balcony, Mountain View.
Day 2: Sapa – Ba Ha Market (Love Market) – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B,L)
NOTE: Bac Ha Market (Love Market) is available on Sunday Morning Only.
8:30 – 9:00: After breakfast, we will take you to Bac Ha market (Love Market) is one of the largest markets in the northwest region of Viet Nam and is only open on Sunday. It is situated about 110km from Sapa or about 2.5 hours away by bus and is worth every second of the ride.
You will have a guide on the tour that will be available for any help you might need while you have approximately 2 free hours to explore the colorful market. The market itself is a gathering place for the many ethnic minority tribes such as the Flower H’Mong, Dzao, Tay, Nung and Phu La to trade and sell their wares and it is always full of life. It is most well-known for providing handmade goods, many different types of lacal wines, local food as Thang Co Ngua ( Horse stew), and for trading animals including horses, dogs, brids, snakes, goats, and especially water buffalo.
After shopping in the market, you will have luch in Bac Ha and return to the bus to visit a Black H’Mong village near the market. You will spend over a half-hour in the village where you can learn more about the culture and ways of life the ethnic minority tribes unique to this region.
On the return towards from Bac Ha Market to our office in Lao Cai Bus Station (where will are waiting for the overnight bus back to Hanoi). You will see border of China from the city of Lao Cai where large amounts of industry and shipping take place. You will visit a small pagoda in Lao Cai where the lacals go to pray for their ancestors and families. Then we will take you to our waiting office in Lao Cai where we will get the bus coming from Sapa to Lao Cai and we get pick up from Lao Cai back to Hanoi.
21:30: We arrive in Hanoi. Finish unforgettable Sapa tour & Say good bye & see you in the next time!
The tour prices are all included as:
- Tour pick-up from your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter or pick-up from our Sapa Travel Office in Hanoi.
- Luxury Sleeping Bus tickets – Transport Round Trip from Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi (with air-conditioner, blanket, pillow, Toilet).
- All transportation as programme in Tours in Sapa and tour to Bac Ha Market.
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Hotel accommodation: 3 Star Hotel in Sapa – The 3 Star Hotel (Sapa Vista Hotel or Sapa Panorama Hotel) with Elevator, Room with Air-conditioned, Balcony, Mountain View.
- Total 4 meals as mentioned on itinerary (Day 1: Lunch + Dinner / Day 2: Breakfast + Lunch).
- All entrance fees.
The tour prices are NOT included as:
- Beverages & Tips (Tips is up to you)
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
How to Book This Sapa Tours By Bus 2 Days 1 Night or Get Contact Direct with us:
- Customers are easy to make a booking “Sapa Tours 2 Days 1 night By Bus” at our official website => https://hanoicapitaltravel.com.vn/tour/sapa-tour-bac-ha-market-by-bus-2-days-1-night-hotel-in-sapa/
- Sapa Tours are available almost 24h/24h with our online supporting team, we are ready to support our customers from 5:00am to 23:30pm every day. So please do not hesitate to contact our assistance number: +84 986 368 683 – Free contact by Whatsapp/ Viber/ sms / or Email us: email@example.com for any further information or urgent assistance.