Sapa Tour By Bus 2 Days 1 Night Homestay in Sapa
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Sapa Tour By Bus 2 Days 1 Night in Homestay in Sapa
- Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa Tours – Y linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van Village – Homestay (Lunch + Dinner)
- Day 2: Ta Van – GIang Ta Chai Village – Su Pan Village – Hanoi (Breakfast + Lunch)
Tour with all included as: Luxury Bus transport round trip ( Hanoi <=> Sapa ) + Shared Homestay in Ta Van Village + Entrance fees + All 4 meals in the tours + English tour guide and tour activities as mentioned in the tour details.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Y linh Ho – Lao Chai Village + Ta Van Village – Hotel (L,D)
06h30: Free pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and transfer to Sapa Tours’ Office, No.17 Hang Hanh Street.
07:00: Get on big Bus and depart for Sapa ,following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break for 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sapa.
12:30: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. The tour guide will be waiting for you at No.3 Fansipan Str (where the bus stop), He is holding the sign with “Your Name” to welcome you. Then, please follow him to come to our travel office and hotel in sapa.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14h00: You will begin yours 12 km trek on small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley toward Lao Chai village of Black H’mong ethnic people. Here we will discover their daily life and how they make traditional clothes, handicraft, indigo… We will visit the biggest valley which provides the best view for golden rice terrace fields. After Lao Chai we walk to Ta Van village of Giay people. It is a small group of ethnic people with a rich culture and beautiful houses located on rice paddy fields.
Lao Chai & Ta Van Villages, about 8 km from Sapa town, where black H’mong and Dzay people are living, it is also the beginning of the valley which is called Muong Hoa. From a high point of the main road, great view of the whole villages open wide to offer the marvelous panorama views, backed by high mountains and facing the river. Here you will enjoy the fresh air, see terraced fields and stream, discover and visit some of Black H’mong families. You will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact them, learn about their culture and customs…
Dinner and overnight at Homestay with a local family in Ta Van village.
Day 2: Sapa Tours – Ta Van Village – Dzang Ta Chai Village – Hanoi (B,L)
After breakfast, we continue to visit Red Dzao people at Dzang Ta Chai village where we also see a waterfall. The Red Dzao women have very colorful red embroidery and coins on their clothing. On their head they wear a red scarf. Some of them have shaved off their eyebrows because of a nice Red Dzao Legend.
We will walk to the rice paddy fields where we’ll have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest soon follows which gives you the experience of Vietnam tropical jungle. Along the way, we will stop by a waterfall to have a panorama view of Dzang Ta Chai village before having lunch. Then walk to the main road to take a bus back to Sapa.
15:00: Back to Sapa and free time at leisure…
16:00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of the northwest mountains.
21:30: We arrive in Hanoi. Finish unforgettable Sapa tour & Say good bye & see you in the next time!
The tour prices are all included as:
- Tour pick-up from your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter or pick-up from our Sapa Travel Office in Hanoi.
- Luxury Sleeping Bus tickets – Transport Round Trip from Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi (with air-conditioner, blanket, pillow, Toilet).
- All transportation as programme in Tours in Sapa.
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Homestay accommodation (Shared Homestay): overnight at Homestay with a local family in Ta Van village
- Total 4 meals as mentioned on itinerary (Day 1: Lunch + Dinner / Day 2: Breakfast + Lunch).
- All entrance fees.
The tour prices are NOT included as:
- Beverages & Tips (Tips is up to you)
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
How to Book This Sapa Tours By Bus 2 Days 1 Night or Get Contact Direct with us:
- Customers are easy to make a booking “Sapa Tours 2 Days 1 night By Bus” at our official website => https://hanoicapitaltravel.com.vn/tour/sapa-tour-by-bus-2-days-1-night-in-homestay-in-sapa/
- Sapa Tours are available almost 24h/24h with our online supporting team, we are ready to support our customers from 5:00am to 23:30pm every day. So please do not hesitate to contact our assistance number: +84 986 368 683 – Free contact by Whatsapp/ Viber/ sms / or Email us: email@example.com for any further information or urgent assistance.