Spending just 1 day in Deluxe Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Small Group Day Tour from Hanoi (Maximum 17 participants) is a great trip to explore one of the most attractive activities such as visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, taking a rowing 2 hours bamboo boat trip, riding on the peaceful Ngo Dong river, cycling through the nicest paddy fields in Vietnam, …
Enjoy an unforgettable Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour with High-Quality Service and Exceptional Price.
- Enjoy a unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc
- Feast on Ninh Binh tour cuisine with Buffer Lunch. Delicious Local foods cooked by locals
- Explore the beauty and history of Mua Cave and Tam Coc Cave, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Join interesting activities: Biking on countryside road, 2hour Boat Trip on Ngo Dong River
- Trekking to peak of Mua Cave where best place to overview and sightseeing.
Know before you go
- Duration: 12h
- Cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience, tam coc vietnam
Note: The itinerary can be pick up from Ninh Binh( at 09.40am) – Perfect for all group sizes. Please contact us to get more information
|TIME||TAM COC, HOA LU & MUA CAVES – ITINERARY|
|7.35 – 7.45||A modern Limousine Bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center heading to Ninh Binh, the world heritage site.|
|10.25-10.45||The tour guide will take you to Hoa Lu Ninh Binh Ancient Capital, founded in 968, it remained capital until the early 11th century when Emperor Ly Thai To moved it to today’s Hanoi . Arriving in this beautiful mountainous landscape, you’ll walk 300m to the temples of the Dinh and Le Dynasty|
|12.30||Enjoy special food at local restaurant in Tam Coc with Buffet Lunch|
|13.35||The trip starts at Tam Coc area. Taking a rowing Tam Coc Boat Tours from Tam Coc wharf. The boat tour is arranged by local people with their both hands and legs.
Visit 3 Magical Grottos: Hang Ca (First Grotto), Hang Hai (Second Grotto), Hang Ba (Third Grotto) during Tam Coc River Tour
|15.50||Relax with Biking around Tam Coc in 30-45 minutes. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many rice fields in golden colors|
|17.00||The last destination, Mua Cave. The cave is compared with “Great wall of China”. Here you walk 500 steps to reach the top of Mua cave then take a lookout of a splendid overview of Ninh Binh|
|17.55||Relax and get on the Limousine Car for returning to Ha Noi|
|19.15 – 19.30||Arrive Hanoi and Drop Off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter!
Thank you so much for your memorable trip!
NOTE: The Itinerary can change the schedule, time, places to visit depending on the weather and the actual situation to ensure safety for visitors. To ensure the most comfortable visit, in some cases the tour guide will not accompany you during the tour.
This is a Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour with Maximum 17 Person on a Small Group. If you are traveling alone or would like to make friends with many people from all over the world. So this is a Best Choice for you and get Better Tam Coc Tour Price. If you are a Family, or you wouldn’t do group tour, you can book Private Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour. But you need to contact direct to us to get a reasonable itinerary and realiable Price for Mua Cave Hoa Lu Tam Coc Private Tour
What To Expect
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C Limousine Bus
- Cruising 2 Hours Bamboo Boat Trip on Tam Coc River
- Sightseeing and Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Special Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- A bottle of mineral water
- Biking to Countryside Area
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Beverage, Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
What should to bring
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
- The Price is exclusive of additional fees of bank or gateway fee.
- Promotion is valid up to 15 July 2023
- Promotion is subject to availability upon booking confirmation
Cancellations become effective only once the Hanoi Explore Travel Sales Office receives notification of cancellation in writing. The cancellation policy shall be applied the following:
- Cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date, a 100% refund
- No show, 100% charge
- Booking modification at least 1 day prior to arrival date, no charge
- In case of bad weather if Hanoi Explore Travel cancel your booking, 100% refund will be made
Reviews on Tripadvisor
On Tripadvisor, Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour have received over 1000 reviews “Excellent” from people all around the world.
Let’s take a look at some of their reviews:
Evenrya from Singapore: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc- Mua Cave Small Group tour
” We are lucky to have an excellent guide, Thao and good driver! Booking was a breeze and very responsive via whatapp and messenger with all our questions! Peak of Mua Cave has awesome view and the boat trip in Tam Coc was wonderful! Also tried DIY cooking attempt at fried vietnamese spring rolls! Quite a shame that we missed the cycling around paddy field due to the sudden rain! Overall good experience! Highly recommended 🙂 “P/S : Source by Tripadvisor
Bernard Lim from Brunei: Mua cave – Trang An – Bai Dinh pagoda
” Booked a private tour to arrange Mua Cave, Trang An and Bai Dinh Pagoda on a day trip from Hanoi.
Lisa was our guide who was very genuine, cheerful, attentive and knowledgeable of those places and even more! Truong was our driver who was excellent. Really skillful and safe driving considering how complicated Vietnam traffic can be.
Besides the main places, they also brought us to a simple cooking class making delicious fried spring rolls, lunch where we tasted the famous mountain goat and also there was a bicycle tour to Bai Dinh which is one of the most picturesque postcard-like scene. Be sure to stop and take a ton of pics!
I believe no trip to Ninh Binh should be without any of the 3 places above. Most group tour only offers 2 of the above. I hence highly recommend this trip, as not only you cover all key areas, you also have the comfort of a private car, and efficient guides to maximize your whole day. 5 stars. ” P/S : Source by Tripadvisor