If you’re interested in taking a one day tour to Perfume Pagoda, here’s what you can expect:
– The tour typically starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi. You’ll then travel by bus or minivan to the Pagoda which is located about 60km southwest of Hanoi.
– Upon arrival, you’ll board a small boat to travel down the Yen stream to the base of the mountain where the Perfume Pagoda is located.
– You’ll then hike up the mountain to visit the various temples and pagodas. The trek can be quite strenuous, so be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring plenty of water.
– After exploring the Pagoda, you’ll return to the base of the mountain for a traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant.
– The tour will then conclude with a return trip to Hanoi in the late afternoon.
Overall, a one day tour to Perfume Pagoda is a great way to experience the natural beauty and cultural significance of this important religious site.
– Early morning: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi and drive to Perfume Pagoda
– 10:00 am: Arrive at the boat station, take a rowing boat ride along the Yen Stream to visit Thien Tru Pagoda (Heaven Kitchen Pagoda)
– 12:00 pm: Have lunch at a local restaurant (vegetarian options available)
– 1:00 pm: Take a cable car to Huong Tich Cave (Perfume Pagoda) and visit the main pagoda inside the cave
– 2:30 pm: Return to the boat station and drive back to Hanoi
– 5:00 pm: Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi
– Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
Note: The schedule may vary depending on the traffic condition and weather. It’s recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothing, bring sunscreen, a hat, and insect repellent. Also, be respectful and follow the local customs
Perfume pagoda tour from hanoi – What should bring :
- A hat and sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking (Hiking shoes)
- Sense of fun and adventure
- Sun glasses, Hats, Camera
Day Trip to Perfume Pagoda from Hanoi – Children Policy:
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 75%
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%