Ha Long Bay is one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Vietnam and is recognized by UNESCO as a World Cultural and Natural Heritage. If you have little time to explore Halong Bay, a 1-day tour will be a great choice to experience all the wonders of this Bay.
What you’ll get
You have the opportunity to explore, admire the masterpieces of nature – the small rock islands rising in the middle of the sea, visit the most famous caves like Sung Sot cave and the main highlight is kayaking or row the boat to visit Luon cave, climb to the top of Mount Titop, or swim in the pellucid water, walk around the beach on Titop Island – One of the most beautiful and famous beaches in Ha Long.
- With a knowledgeable guide and comfortable boat, this 6-hour day cruise on Halong Bay is sure to be a highlight of your trip, enjoy a seafood lunch on one of the many floating restaurants.
- Visit Titop Island, Trekking Titop Peak for taking photos with panoramic view of the bay.
- Kayaking or taking a sampan boat around the gorgeous Luon Cave
- Experience the most activities: Relax, Swim on Titop beach, Kayak or Bamboo boat to visit the beautiful caves, Hiking to peak of Titop Moutain…
- Discovering the mystical beauty and ancient history of Sung Sot Cave
Know before you go
- Duration: 6h/day
- Cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Note: The itinerary can be pick up from Tuan Chau Harbor( at 11.30am) – Perfect for all group sizes. Please contact us to get more information
Full Detail Schedule
Here’s a suggested itinerary for experiencing all kinds of activities and visiting the most beautiful places in Ha Long in one day:
Start Pick-up : From 08.25am to 08.45am – After breakfast, you will be picked up at your hotel by tour guide.
- Note: If you stay in the center of the old town. We will pick you up easily within the specified time. If you are far from the center of the old town, please arrive at the pick- up point in the inner city to begin your journey.
- Depart for Ha Long to save time and make you feel the most comfortable. We will use the new 2-way highway. It only takes 2 hours and 15 minutes
|Time Table||TOUR ITINERARY|
|10:00am||Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor, you can enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch with seafood here and admire the amazing small islands. Ha Long Bay is known for its fresh seafood, and this is the perfect opportunity to try some of the local delicacies.|
|Visit Sung Sot Cave, also known as Surprise Cave. This cave is one of the largest and most beautiful in Ha Long Bay, and it’s definitely worth the visit.|
|One of the options suits for you to explore Luong Cave:
Take a kayak tour around the bay. You can rent a kayak and paddle around the bay, exploring the many coves and hidden beaches.
|In addition, if you do not like the above activities, you can take a rest and enjoy the view from the deck
Visiting Titop Island:
Titop island is still quite pristine, sea water is clean and blue. The shore has very white and fine sand. The moon-shaped beach embrace the whole of the Island. The ripples on the surface of the lake glinted in the sun.
|There are many outdoor activities to experience:
• Trekking at the peak of mountains Titop, you can take photos with panoramic views of Ha Long Bay. You will not regret taking the effort to climb the mountain. The place will give you beautiful and memorable photos for your trip
• Besides, you can swim or sunbathe, or spend time relaxing on the folding chairs, sipping a drink and watching the surrounding activities. Titop Beach – one of the most beautiful and clean beaches in Ha Long.
|17.25pm to 17:50pm||Enjoy a sunset cruise around the bay. This is the perfect way to end your day in Ha Long Bay. Back to Harbor and Enjoy Vietnamese Tea on Boat.|
|18:25pm||After some relaxing, we get on the bus return to Hanoi.|
|20:35pm to 21:00pm||We will drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and our trip ends here. Hope you have a great day tour with Hanoi Capital Travel|
|✔️ Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter by Vehicle (A/C): Model Bus||✔️ Insurance, Drinks, Telephone, Tips to guide and other personal expenses.|
|✔️ Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced.||✔️ Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter|
|✔️ Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).|
|✔️ All Entrance fees tickets: During tour.|
|✔️ Lunch: Vietnamese meal (standard and hygienic meal).|
|✔️ Boat: Safe, clean and beautiful.|
|✔️ Kayaking or Bamboo Boat|
What should to bring
- Passport (or copy)
- Swim suite (for kayaking & swimming)
- Waterproof bag for smartphone
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- The Price is exclusive of additional fees of bank or gateway fee.
- Promotion is valid up to 18 July 2023
- Promotion is subject to availability upon booking confirmation
Cancellations become effective only once the Hanoi Capital Travel Sales Office receives notification of cancellation in writing. The cancellation policy shall be applied the following:
- Cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date, a 100% refund
- No show, 100% charge
- Booking modification at least 1 day prior to arrival date, no charge
- In case of bad weather if Hanoi Explore Travel cancel your booking, 100% refund will be made or arrange another cruise trip on the next day.
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50% adult, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75% adult, sharing room with parents.
- Two Children under 12 year old staying 01 cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price.
- Children from 12 years old will be charged the same as adult price.